Credit cards with a $5000 limit guaranteed approval can surely enhance your purchasing power and make your credit score better. If you are someone who makes large purchases and incurs big expenses. Then worry not! Credit cards with high limits can be your savior.
Well, getting a high-limit credit card comes with the prerequisite of having a positive credit history. However, certain credit cards offer a high limit without this condition. We will discuss them further in this article.
Generally, the high-limit cards come with a limit of $5000. But, people with excellent credit scores can even get credit cards with a limit of more than $5000.
With the help of these credit cards, you can surely begin to spend more responsibly. Not only this but also you can enjoy the perks of having credit cards like sign-up bonuses and money-back rewards.
C’mon without further ado, let’s move on to our article. Keep reading to know about the credit cards with a $5000 limit guaranteed approval.
What Is A High-Limit Credit Card?
The high-limit credit card generally ranges between the credit line of $5000 to $10000 and even above this limit.
If you have good credit, then you are more likely to have a high credit card limit.
A high credit card limit will assist you in improving your credit score. Also, it can reduce your utilization rate of credit and raise your overall available credit.
Moreover, this can also be useful to credit card holders who incur high expenses or who are looking to buy a high-ticket item. Keep in mind, if you have a high credit limit, then make sure to spend within the limit and avoid charging more than you can afford.
What Are The Benefits Of A Credit Card With $5000 Limit Guaranteed Approval?
Credit cards with a $5000 limit guaranteed approval are very beneficial. They offer financial freedom and security which a regular credit card generally can’t offer.
In addition to granting you additional spending power. The high-limit credit cards also give you the option to use them for unexpected expenses and big-ticket items.
By keeping this in mind, understanding the advantages of a high-limit credit card is very crucial for a responsible borrower.
Apart from offering spending flexibility, such cards can also make you realize how managing debt responsibly can lead to improved credit scores. This in turn puts you in a great situation of managing the finances more wisely.
American Express® Gold Card
The very first credit card with a $5000 limit on guaranteed approval on our list is the American Express Gold card. Do you know what’s best about this card? This is one of the few cards that come with the feature of no preset limit on spending.
Best among all the credit cards, this provides the cardholders with a “Check Spending Power” tool. Using this tool you can check your spending power before making a big purchase.
Most importantly, make sure to follow the best practices to manage your credit cards. These include using your credit card regularly and paying off the balance before the end of the statement period. Also, try to follow good credit habits to increase your credit score.
The credit card holders have to pay an annual fee of $250 which is a bit expensive. But the perks it offers outweigh the cost. They are:-
- Earn up to 60,000 bonus points after you have completed the spending of $4000 or more in the three months of opening of account.
- Earn 4× points on annual spending up to $25,000 at restaurants worldwide and the US supermarkets. Also, 3× points on the flights that are booked with the airlines and 1× points on all the other purchases.
- Get annual Uber cash credit of up to $120. The cardholders get a $10 Uber cash credit per month that they can use against Uber Eats orders or for Uber rides in the U.S.
- In addition to this, the cardholders receive up to $10 in statement credits towards the participating dining partners.
- Other benefits include car rental insurance, no foreign transaction fee, and many more.
Moreover, when you execute large purchases through the card, then you can be provided with extended warranty and purchase protection advantages.
Chase Sapphire Reserve® — $10,000 Minimum Limit
This is one of the topmost premium credit cards with a credit limit of $10,000. It is a member of the Visa Infinite program.
Don’t get confused because of the high fee because it’s worth it all. If you travel too frequently, then you will surely receive a lot of benefits that will outweigh the annual fees.
Chase Sapphire Reserve comes with tons of other benefits such as:-
- The annual fee of the card is $550 but the other benefits and perks cover this expense.
- The new credit card holders can earn 80,000 bonus points on the spending of $4000 in the beginning 3 months of account opening. Not only this, but the points become 50% more when they are redeemed for travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.
- Well, this is not the end, the credit card holders also get a $300 travel credit annually.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
This credit card comes with a $5000 limit guaranteed approval but according to the claims, the credit limit can be extended up to $100,000.
Even without the high limit, the cardholders get value out of the impressive rewards of the card.
- The yearly fee of Chase Sapphire Preferred Cards is $95, which is quite reasonable.
- The new cardholders can earn up to 60,000 bonus points on spending $4000 on purchases in the starting 3 months of the account opening.
It is very tough to beat the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card when it comes to the value of a travel card. This card- a Visa Signature card, offers many perks and rewards for a minimal fee.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
If you’re looking for a premium travel credit card, then this is the one for you! It offers some really good and luxurious travel perks at a minimal cost.
Still, the yearly fees might seem a bit difficult for a lot of people. But here are some of the benefits that will assist you in offsetting the cost.
- Earn a 75,000 bonus after spending the first $4000 in the first three months of account opening.
- You get up to $300 yearly travel credit for the bookings that are made through the Capital One Travel portal.
- Earn 10× miles on the car rentals and hotels which are booked through the Capital Zone Travel Portal.
- Earn 5× miles on the flights which are booked through the same portal and 2× miles on all the other buying.
- In addition to this, you get access to the airport lounge. You and your two guests can visit Capital One.
- Other than this, other benefits are offered to the credit card holders like cell phone protection, no transaction fees, extended warranty, return protection, and many more.
To conclude, this credit card is the best choice for you if you travel a lot and want to make the most out of these purchases.
U.S Bank Altitude Visa Infinite Card
This credit card is mainly designed for travel seekers who want lounge access at airports as well as high rewards. The minimum credit limit of this card is $5000, but according to some claims the high limits are also available.
- The annual fee of this credit card is $400.
- You can earn up to 50,000 bonus points worth $750 on travel on spending $4,500 within 90 days of the opening of the account.
- You can earn 5 points on car rentals and prepaid hotels booked directly in the Altitude rewards center.
- Moreover, you can earn 3× points for each $1 spent on eligible travel purchases, and 3× points on wallet purchases.
- Not only this but the card holders also get a 12-month priority pass. You get a membership with access to more than 1400 VIP lounges worldwide.
- Also, reimbursement of up to $325 annual credits is allowed for eligible dining, travel purchases, restaurant delivery, and takeout.
The Platinum Card®
This list of credit cards with a $5000 limit guaranteed approval would be incomplete without mentioning the most famous,” The Platinum Card”. Technically it is a charge credit card without any particular credit limit.
That means the credit card holders need to pay back the spending each month.
The Platinum Card offers certain perks as well, they are:-
- You can earn 80,000 membership reward points after using your credit card up to $6,000 in the first 6 months of membership.
- Earn 5× reward points for the flights that are booked directly through the airlines up to $500,000 per calendar year.
- Earn a $200 yearly airline fee credit, $200 yearly hotel credit, $25 monthly Equinox credit, and a lot more.
In addition to this, the platinum card members have complimentary unlimited access to all the locations of Global Lounge, including 1400 lounges across 650 cities.
Let’s call it a wrap, we are at the end of our article on “Credit cards with $5000 limit guaranteed approval”. We have thoroughly researched and jotted down some of the best credit cards with a limit of up to $5000 and more. You can pick any card from the above-mentioned credit cards.
Once you pick up a card, we suggest you stick to it and follow the most responsible credit card practices. Over time, you can also ask for a much higher credit limit. The issuers can also automatically provide a high credit limit to you.